Friday, 2 November 2018

How my video adheres to the Target Audience


How my video adheres to the Target Audience

•Culturally Sophisticated – Due to the TA being people who are culturally aware, I have decided to include an actor of British-French descent (along with others of British descent with 3 male actors and 1 female actor). The inclusion of these ethnicity allows my artist to be seen as relatable, and representative of the majority of society, as they aim to include and involve everyone in some way. Also, due to the way I will subvert stereotypes, my genre conventions will also adhere with the Target Audience as well. 
•Narrative Structure Linking to TA – Due to the AB category of the audience,  I will need to make my narrative story line appeal to them. To do this I aim to create an engaging plot, with deeper meaning, to give the audience a sense of mystery and discovery. Due to the genre being dance, I want to divert away from the typical performance video, as I feel this would not be the best suited type of video for my audience to enjoy and watch, therefore I have opted for narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment